Weekends On the Hill

Hello! Happy April! Only one more month until school is over. I cannot believe it!

I wanted to share with you all a fun resource Holy Cross offers us, students. When the full school week of classes comes to an end, it is nice to take a break. Some students decide to go shopping at Blackstone Valley; others go to the movies and more hangout with friends.

Some, however, utilize the shuttles from Holy Cross to Boston, MA… (for free!) on the weekends! I use this resource a lot! Taking a shuttle or taking an Uber to Boston would cost a lot of money, so I am grateful for the SGA (Student Government Association) for these awesome weekend shuttles!

When I do take a shuttle, I typically go on Friday nights or Saturday afternoons! (The shuttle runs on Friday and Saturday, different times for each day). I have friends that go to school in Boston and in Cambridge, so it is a lot of fun to see them on weekends.

I highly suggest using the shuttle service to Boston at least one time during your Holy Cross career! Free rides into a metropolis, what a great perk!

Thank you for stopping by. Talk with you soon!

Sincerely,

Serena